The best Shampoo and Conditioner that actually works!

If you are like me who likes to have your hair colored, then we must make sure 2 things we need to care about. Protect your hair from damaging after dye/highlight and protect the color from fading. I am extremely particular about my hair and I do want it to be as healthy as possible.

I could possibly list out 10-20 products out of the shelves that doesn't actually protect your hair from all these. Its either too dry or too oily, and it doesn't really protects your color from fading as it claims. The best product which I've been using for a year now is no other than Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner Liter Duo.

To list out what the product claims:
  • Fights the four causes of color change: environmental aggressors, poor cuticle condition, coloraltering minerals, water attack
  • Refreshes and moisturizes hair
  • Protects Color from fading
  • Fade-Resist Complex
  • Provides a vibrant, shiny finish
And yes, I am overall quite satisfy with the results after 6 months of usage. I don't think any other products comes close to this without spending crazy money. So I'd strongly recommend anyone who lovessss their hair like me to use this :P

No comments:

Post a Comment