How I maintain slim?

One thing I do admit. Majority of the us girls tend to gain weight easily. But there are some who just don't gain weight no matter how much they eat. I do envy them but people like us does has our own benefit as well.

We tend to watch our diet more particularly and eat lesser food which are greasy and unhealthy. Vegetables, salad and fruits are almost our main course lol. But heck, I do gain weight easily too and if you think I eat veges or salad everyday, then I'm telling you now, no I don't.

I love to maintain my weight at certain numbers and if it gets higher than my preference, that's red alert for me! So introducing my own secret on how I maintain my weight....


TADA!! :D The Visalus VI-Shape Nutritional Shake Mix Sweet Cream! It has a unique, concentrated and absorb able blend of proteins processed to remove fat, lactose, carbohydrates and isoflavones to provide pure, concentrated protein. When mixed with milk or soy milk, we provide 20-22 grams of protein, the right mix to burn fat and build lean muscle, which is really really COOL! I'd strongly recommend anyone (even guys) to try this product. The effect is almost immediately felt when you drink it! Its REALLY NICE!

And of course if you are hardworking and determine enough, do a little yoga or exercise. It helps as we all know it.
Here's my shag face after a little sit-ups. :P
Time to shower and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment